Oh my goodness! How can it be that we have completed yet another year?! I feel, with each cycle around the sun, I become more awake, more aware, and more present. Yet the moments, days, weeks and months continue to wiz by and an alarmingly fast pace.
It’s time to slow down, take inventory, and consciously decide where our future will go from here. When we take a step back to connect, reflect, and project, we create our future in relationship with our true selves, tapping into our own innate wisdom.
So, let’s do it already!
Grab your journal or a piece of paper or take the survey below*.
Go do it! I’ll wait…
Okay, Are we ready?
*Responses will be emailed to you and will never be shared.
(Remember to be an honest as possible and feel free to skip any which don’t personally speak to you)
- What did you create in the past year, good and bad?
- What lessons did you learn this year?
- In what ways have you changed over the past year?
- What worked really well for you this past year?
- What didn’t work well for you this past year?
- How will you bring more of what worked well into next year?
- In what ways do you want next year to be different or better?
- Where do you want to be in a year from now?
- What resources or knowledge do you need to get there?
- What action steps will you take to create the life you’ve imagined?
One strategy for creating an achievable goal is to pick one area of your life in which to focus. This doesn’t mean you can’t have other goals in other areas. This practice prioritizes which area you elect as most important to grow at this moment.
Here are the choices:
- Intellectual: Goals in this area might include reading more books or going back to school to get an MBA.
- Physical: This one’s pretty obvious. You may be wanting to lose weight, go on a diet, spend more time at the gym, etc.
- Spiritual: This may mean spending more time in the Bible or getting more plugged in at church.
- Family: Maybe you want to start going on a monthly date night or taking the kids out once a week.
- Social: Goals in the social category might include putting yourself out there a little more—saying yes to more party invites, or maybe occasionally saying no!
- Career: Is it time for a career change? Or maybe it’s time to start your career. You might also want to set a goal to finally get that promotion or a well-deserved raise.
- Financially: If you visit my site regularly, you already knew this one would be on the list. This is all about getting out debt, making a habit of budgeting, and setting money goals for your future.
Are you ready to make real, powerful changes, working toward living an amazing and abundant life?
JOIN ME FOR A FREE SESSION!
Fill out the contact form below to receive a free coaching session. After receiving your information, we’ll get on the phone to discuss your desires and challenges. Then, if you are ready, we will consider what working together will look like, what your program will include, and of course, answer all of your questions and concerns.